Bashing Pumpkins Bashing Pumpkins

That was real fun...

I liked the pacing of the game, and the fact that the pictures interacted with the pumpkins made the game better. The only real issue I had was that the background pictures weren't very Halloweeny, and maybe if they weren't day-time pictures of important things the game would have a more spooky feel to it.

Godzilla shooting pumpkins at kim jong il was funny.

good job.

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

haha

Really fun game.

Best moment:
Game: "I would move if I were you."
Me: HUH? *pauses*
Game: SCHTINKKKK
death.

well it was funny to me :(

Swords and Sandals Swords and Sandals

:'(

I was just having fun and such, and the game ends. Not even close to buying the best stuff....but anyways, no save feature = bad especially in a game like this.

Still, nice game, fighting was fun and char. creation was cool. What I saw of the armor system was nice too.

supersoldier supersoldier

Good game.

One wierd thing:

I was jumping back over the truck after visiting the end of the world, and there were abuncha things on screen, and a fell through the level. There were lots of blue lines and some wierd mark i didn't have time to see, and I kept falling forever.

Wierd.
But still pretty entertaining game you got here.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Best flash game ever...

deserves the #1 spot it currently has.

An amazing game that I play over and over, day after day, and will probably continue to do so for some time.
The amount of levels, weapons, and custmization are AMAZING, and the gameplay is more fun than the retail Super-Smash Bros. (althought nothing beats playing with three friends on those :-) )
The deathmatch, survival, create-a-level, and campagin modes were all great, although the campagin mode was a little short.

So yeah, my favorite flash game ever, and great job.
Hope you make a Chaos Faction 2.

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

repetitive...

It was pretty boring. Not really boring, but boring in the "Oh, I've played a thousand games just like it" kinda way.

Obviously it was kinda fun because I found myself playing 'till I got to the king, but the sound was annoying.

Not like it's a terrible game, but I don't see how this deserves front page, especially compared to all the great games that have been featured there lately.

Steve Irwin: The Game Steve Irwin: The Game

Wasn't very good...

...yeah laggy and not entertaining.

I'm not really offended by the game though, there's lots worse on this site. It just wasn't fun :-(.

Absurd-Ditties responds:

BE OFFENDED DAMN YOU.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Really fun...

...very addicting. The ragdoll was awesome, and little stuff like the spikes falling after the game is over and cutting the body was cool.

One idea/suggestion: it was really cool when the end of a limb or something got cut off and bounced around. It would have been really cool if the body interacted with the severed part. Like when its bouncing around and the legs kick it, it would've been great if that caused it to be kicked like a soccer ball or something. Not sure if it could be done, just would be really cool.

Great game.

Fuzzy McFluffenstein! Fuzzy McFluffenstein!

Did you thank Jhonen Vasquez for his style?

ahh...just kidding.
i like the graphics in all your stuff.
fun game...just wish there was a bit more to it.
:-)

Invader ZIM scene creator Invader ZIM scene creator

!!!!!!

i voted high because jhonen vasquez is jesus

and thank you for making this

IZSBHR responds:

Ummm... thanks. For the ten.
Your welcome. I had a lot of fun makin' this, too! It all started when I was a n00b... (flashback time)